STARTUPS SHOWCASE: NEXT GENERATION COMMERCE TECHNOLOGY
WIN A DEMO SPOT AT THE MILLENNIAL 20/20 SUMMIT
On 13th and 14th April 2016, Millennial 20/20 Summit will bring together over 3,000 start-ups, brands, retailers and corporates, world-class speakers, experiential exhibitors, live immersive showcases and a series of networking opportunities, all exploring the Future of Next Gen Commerce.
Unilever Foundry is the global collaboration platform that connects our 400+ brands and functions with disruptive startups to pioneer the future of marketing. We're looking for 35 start-ups and scale-ups who have developed truly innovative technology to be part of the Unilever Foundry Start-up Street. Winning start-ups will be given a free demo area at the centre of the Summit Floor for one or two days of the summit, access to exclusive networking with Unilever brand leaders and the opportunity to meet some of the most innovative game-changers who are shaping the future of next generation commerce.
The selected companies will be chosen by a judging panel, that include independent experts, Millennial 20/20 and Unilever executives. The application deadline is midnight, Monday 7th March. Successful applicants will be contacted by Friday 11th March. For any questions contact email@example.com.
Applications are open to companies in the following four categories:
Future of Media
Brand & Content Innovation
Data, Insights & Personalisation
Sustainability & Social Impact Enterprises
If you're successful, the information and images you give us in your application form will be used to create your exhibition space and the marketing material distributed at the Summit. All competition exhibitors are required to purchase two tickets to the Summit at a discounted rate of £150 for 1 Day Access and £225 for 2 Day Access.
13th – 14th April 2016
Entries Close are now closed.
1. Entrants must be marketing technology or social impact start-ups.
2. The closing date for entrants will be 7th March 2016.
3. Eligibility of entrants will be determined by reference to the following criteria:
Innovative and clearly differentiated from what's already on the market
Relevant and interesting to the brand & marketing industry
Company incorporation was within the last 5 years
Demonstrate innovation in one of the following five categories:
The top thirty-five startups will be selected as winners and will receive a desk for one laptop and stool within the Start-up Street for one or both of the 2 day Summit with 3,000 Brands, Retailers, Corporates & Start-ups in attendance
The top thirty-five startups will be required to purchase a minimum of two attendance tickets at a discounted rate of £150 for 1 Day Access or £225 for 2 Day Access.
The top thirty-five startups are required to take part in the Unilever Foundry Start-up Street on 13th – 14th April, 2016
Winners will be given the opportunity to network with Unilever brands, marketers and other industry leaders
Winners will be invited to the Millennial 20/20 Summit Party on 13th April evening (an invitation-only event)
Winners will be listed and showcased in the Millennial 20/20 Event Guide with 4,000 copies printed
Winners will be listed in a Unilever Foundry section of the Press Office on-site at Millennial 20/20 with access to journalists including official media partners Forbes and CNBC and journalists from leading publications such as The Economist, City AM and The Drum, amongst others
6. The top 35 companies will be selected by a panel made up of independent experts, Unilever executives and representatives from Millennial 20/20. The panel decision is at its discretion and final and cannot be challenged. The panel also reserve the right to select companies who may not comply with the criteria defined in section 4.
7. The top 35 winning companies will be announced in March 2016 and contacted directly by Unilever Foundry.
8. Entrants must be available to travel to London, United Kingdom and attend Millennial 20/20 on 13- 14 April 2016 and be able to pay for the costs of their own travel, accommodation as specified in 6d, relevant visas, any passport renewals, insurance and transfers to and from their accommodation and the Millennial 20/20 Summit.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, Unilever Foundry and Millennial 20/20 will not be responsible for the costs or expenses of any travel, accommodation, entertainment, insurance or day-to-day expenses incurred by any winner.
10. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that Unilever Foundry and Millennial 20/20 may publicise your company and its business on its website and/or any Unilever Foundry and Millennial 20/20 promotional materials.