Pepsi Max, a zero-calorie and sugar-free drink, is one of the world's favourite drinks and enjoyed by millions every day.
With the rise of the on-demand millennial generation, the creative technologies and platforms born out of the global start-up community and the pace of innovation all around us, PepsiCo and Millennial 20/20 have partnered together to go on a search for the most millennial marketing and retail ideas in the marketplace. You could see yours or your company's winning ideas getting the opportunity to be activated.
Online applications have now closed, but you can still apply by taking part at the Innovathon on April 8th and 9th in London. This Innovathon is open to the entire Rise Community, start-ups, entrepreneurs and Undergraduate students, Masters students, MBA/Exec MBA students and recent Alumni students from all UK-based universities and business schools, click here to sign up for the event.
How to get more millennials tasting Pepsi Max in 2016 via innovative, creative and relevant ways.
Cola-cannon at a festival? Surprise and delight through an on-demand service app? Whatever your wildest and more innovative ideas are, share them with us via the online application below. The five finalist teams will then be invited to pitch their ideas live on the main stage at Millennial 20/20 on 14th April, with the winning ideas getting the chance to be activated.
1. The promoter of this competition is PepsiCo Inc. whose registered office is at 1600 Arlington Business Park, Theale, Reading RG7 4SA referred to as "PepsiCo" and Millennial 20 20 Limited whose registered office is at 4th Floor, 104 Oxford Street, London, W1D 1LP referred to as "Millennial 20/20".
2. The Competition is open to businesses, industry professionals, students and non-industry individuals, keen to showcase their offering or ideas to our panel of judges and the audience of Millennial 20 20.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Competition.
4. The closing date for the Competition shall be 23:59 GMT on April 1st 2016. After the Closing Date, no further entries to the Competition will be valid.
5. Neither PepsiCo, Millennial 20/20 Ltd nor its partners shall be liable for entries not received, for whatever reason including technical failures.
6. Entry requirements for the Competition are set out here.
7. PepsiCo reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition and the terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the Competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by PepsiCo and Millennial 20/20.
8. PepsiCo and Millennial 20/20 are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Competition.
9. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
10. PepsiCo and Millennial 20/20's decisions in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
11. By submitting the entry to the Competition, the entrant warrants that he/she gives PepsiCo the full rights in all the material submitted, and grants PepsiCo a paid-up, non-exclusive, non-transferable, irrevocable, perpetual license in respect of all material to use the materials for any purpose connected with the Competition.
12. Through its partnership with PepsiCo, Millennial 20/20 reserve the right to access all data submitted by way of the application.
13. PepsiCo reserves the right to accept or reject any entry at its sole discretion.
14. To the full extent permitted by law, PepsiCo and Millennial 20/20 shall not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence or omission) or otherwise for any injury, damages, expenses or loss whatsoever (including but not limited to special, indirect incidental punitive or consequential damage) to persons or property reason in connection with participation in the Competition or arrangements for supply, or the use of ideas after the competition.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Entrant indemnifies PepsiCo and Millennial 20/20 (including its employees against all liability for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way from the Competition, including for materials submitted to the Competition.
16. The Competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and material in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
18. Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.