On March 1st and 2nd, Millennial 20/20 Summit will bring together over 3,000 start-ups, brands, retailers and corporates, world-class speakers, experiential exhibitors, live immersive showcases and a series of networking opportunities, all exploring the Future of Next Gen Commerce.
The strategic partnership between Accenture and Amadeus is the natural combination of two market leaders for end to end airline solutions and digital thought leadership. By combining these capabilities, Amadeus and Accenture jointly support airlines through the transformation, leading the way to innovation.
Our alliance is looking for 35 start-ups and scale-ups who have developed truly innovative travel technology to be part of the Accenture Amadeus Start-up Street. Winning start-ups will be given a free demo area at the center of the Summit Floor, access to exclusive networking with industry leaders and the opportunity to meet some of the most innovative and influential game-changers who are shaping the future of next generation commerce in aviation and beyond.
Applications are open to companies in the following four categories:
Airline as the next gen retailer: New, effective ways to inspire and acquire customers.
The unique traveler experience: New experiences prior to/in/from airport.
The selected companies will be chosen by a judging panel, that include Millennial 20/20, Accenture and Amadeus executives. The application deadline is midnight, February 3rd 2017. Successful applicants will be contacted by February 6th 2017. For any questions contact email@example.com.
If you're successful, the information and images you give us in your application form will be used to create your exhibition space and the marketing material distributed at the Summit.
1. Entrants must be start-ups with a focus on one of the categories outlined in the application
2. The closing date for entrants will be midnight 12th February 2017.
3. Eligibility of entrants will be determined by reference to the following criteria:
Innovative and clearly differentiated from what's already on the market
Relevant and interesting to the brand & marketing industry
Company incorporation was within the last 4 years
4. Entrants must complete the Unilever Foundry Start-up Street application form and confirm that they have accepted these terms and conditions in the form.
The top twenty-five startups will be selected as winners and will receive a 1m x 1m stand with branded backdrop and furniture within the Start-up Street for the 2 day Summit.
The top twenty-five startups will be required to purchase a minimum of two attendance tickets at a discounted rate of $350 USD for full 2 day access.
The top twenty-five startups are required to take part in the Start-up Showcase on 1st – 2nd March, 2017 at Center 415 Fifth Avenue, New York.
Winners will be listed and showcased in the Millennial 20/20 Event Guide.
6. The top 35 companies will be selected by a panel made up of independent experts, executives and representatives from Millennial 20/20. The panel decision is at its discretion and final and cannot be challenged. The panel also reserve the right to select companies who may not comply with the criteria defined in section 4.
7. The top 35 winning companies will be announced in February 2017 and contacted directly by Millennial 20/20.
8. Entrants must be available to travel to NEw York and attend Millennial 20/20 on 1st & 2nd March 2017 and be able to pay for the costs of their own travel, accommodation as specified in 6d, relevant visas, any passport renewals, insurance and transfers to and from their accommodation and the Millennial 20/20 Summit.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, Millennial 20/20 will not be responsible for the costs or expenses of any travel, accommodation, entertainment, insurance or day-to-day expenses incurred by any winner.
10. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree that Millennial 20/20 may publicise your company and its business on its website and/or any Millennial 20/20 promotional materials.